1. Increase Blood Flow to reproductive organs through focused relaxation such as massage or de-stressing yoga
2. Getting your hormones back to balance through a healthy diet and regular exercise
3. Improve emotional health with acupuncture, yoga or meditation
4. Avoid dampness on the body such as wet clothing, damp environments and damp foods such as milk, cheese, yogurt, butter, ice cream, greasy foods and alcohol
5. Chart your body cycle through a basal body temperature that helps to determine the period of ovulation
6. Make sure body is receptive to conception through moderation in everything as the concept of fertility is warm, enveloping,holding and supportive.
7. Reduce stress and frustration by not obsessing about making a baby. Be conscious of the process through a passive attitude.